Come to a weekly practice in the art form of Taiko Drumming. We will train in drum sticking techniques, stances, choreography and musicianship.
MONDAY AFTERNOON SESSIONS
- Monday Afternoon 6-Week WINTER:
- January 6 - February 10
- Monday Afternoon 4-Week SPRING 1:
- March 16 - April 6
- Monday Afternoon 6-Week SPRING 2:
- May 25 - June 29
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
WEDNESDAY EVENING SESSIONS
- Wednesday Evening 6-Week WINTER:
- January 8 - February 12
- Wednesday Evening 4-Week SPRING 1:
- March 18 - April 8
- Wednesday Evening 6-Week SPRING 2:
- May 20 - June 24
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- $120 per 6-Week Session
- $ 80 per 4-Week Session
PREREQUISITE: The 90-min Uzume Taiko Basic Drills Workshop or returning Uzume Taiko drum students. You can also book a private introductory session before enrolling in the on-going sessions.
NOTE: Students must have their own taiko drum sticks. If you do not have a pair, they are available at the studio for a cost of $25.00 per pair.
Pay for Taiko Drum Sticks online then pick them up at your first class.