We endeavour to follow the advice of our Public Health Officials. When Taiko Classes are permitted we request all Students to follow this Safe Plan.
COVID-19 SAFE PLAN AT UZUME TAIKO STUDIO:
Stay at home if you're feeling ill - no exceptions
Practice physical distancing
Wear a mask to protect others
Clean your hands
Cover your cough
There will be a Maximum of 8 Students per Session to ensure people can continue to respect physical distancing.
TAIKO BASIC DRILLS:
Classes will focus on Individuals' techniques and drills so that players maintain physical distancing measures throughout the session.
A Basic Drills Workshop for beginners or returning students that will cover taiko drum sticking techniques & drills. Suitable for ages 14 yrs & up.
- WORKSHOP SUMMER 2: AUGUST 14, 2021
- WORKSHOP FALL 1: SEPTEMBER 25, 2021
- WORKSHOP FALL 2: NOVEMBER 6, 2021
- $60.00 per 90-min. Workshop
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Things to know about classes and workshops:
- Bring a towel and water
- Bring a pair of clean, indoor shoes with good grip to wear or participate in bare feet and wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring Foam earplugs to protect your hearing
Classes take place at the Uzume Taiko Studio located at #100 - 11566 Eburne Way on Mitchell Island in Richmond.